Thank you for your interest in Cornell Roofing & Sheet Metal!
The application below is to be completed and delivered in person. If you are unable to download and print the application, you can walk in and complete on site.
The following items will be required for employment:
- Non-bargaining applicants will need:
- Two sufficient forms of ID (such as a valid driver’s license and social security card).
- Roofers will need:
- An OSHA 10 card, two forms of ID; a pre-employment drug test and physical will be provided.
- Sheet Metal workers will need:
- A Union membership card, OSHA 10 card, and two forms of ID; a pre-employment drug test will be provided.
In addition, Cornell Roofing & Sheet Metal will obtain criminal background checks, MVR records and workman’s compensation background records annually for all employees.
Cornell provides an Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. Click here for more information.