Promises Made. Promises Kept.
Cornell Roofing and Sheet Metal is founded on the solid bedrock of four key principles:
While our commercial roofing expertise spans nearly 100 years, Cornell continues to expand capabilities, purchase new equipment and always, invest in our most valuable assets – our employees. Our experts can handle projects of any size, scope and complexity.
Cornell is a woman-owned business with WBE and DBE certification from Kansas City, Missouri and WBE certification from the State of Missouri. Mary McNamara, president and owner has nearly 30 years of experience in the industry and has received numerous awards for roofing and sheet metal as well as community and industry involvement.
We steadfastly believe our foundation of values represents our commitment and our promises to our customers.
We call our way “The Cornell Way”. If you choose Cornell, you’ll understand – as our clients do – how our way makes a difference.
As a team, we are committed to certain promises:
- A promise to finish what we start, on time and on budget;
- A promise to pay relentless attention to even the smallest detail;
- A promise to use the very best products;
- A promise to never cut one corner;
- A promise to be the roofing and sheet metal company you can depend on.